Technotex 2016 will pool in participants, visitors and other key decision makers from a diverse cross section of the technical textile industry with a view to provide more innovative solutions, identify new business opportunities and create an environment congenial for growth. Organized by Ministry of Textiles & FICCI, Technotex 2016 will be held at Mumbai, the financial capital of India.
- To Make India a manufacturing hub in the area of Technical Textiles under the "Make in India" initiative of Government of India
- Project the latest technological developments in Technical Textiles
- Project the status, facilities and services on R&D, quality control, govt. regulations and controls, rules and procedures
- Supply of plant, machinery and equipment in Technical Textiles
- Showcase the latest products, machinery, equipments & developments in the industry for generating business and test marketing
- Technology adaptation and upgradation
- Joint venture partnership, project collaborations, transfer of technology, investments and R&D